App design and development
Cost-effective application development that works on all major platforms and is quickly implemented.
- Responsive, clean and interactive UI and UX
- Both native Android and iOS app development
- Faster time to market with Flutter and Firebase
Technique: Flutter, Kotlin, Swift, Firebase, Design thinking
Top Tier web-based applications that use tomorrow's frameworks and languages today.
- Sprint 0 approach combines the best of business and technology
- Progressive frontends for use on all devices
- Scalable and secure backend frameworks at the core of the application
Technique: PHP (Laravel), C#, .NET, Java (Spring), VueJS
APIs and Middleware
Standalone applications transform into interconnected landscapes, designed to be future-proof.
- Microserving applications for maximum interoperability
- Making existing applications work in the cloud
- Using the latest event-driven middleware
Technic: API management, microservices, Apache Kafka, Mulesoft, Data warehousing
Design Thinking & UX
Spot-on translation of business needs into true digital products, together with all stakeholders.
- We first approach new challenges from a UX perspective
- Involve all stakeholders and user and business requirements
- Fast mockups and proof of concept within a few weeks
Technique: Design Thinking, UX research, Wireframing, Brainstorm & Workshops
Rebuild, improve and deploy critical information systems within months, without hitches.
- We build on existing data and workflows
- Design new systems based on current and future needs
- No 'major switch' but smooth iterative transition to new system
Tech: Sprint 0, system architecture, data modeling and warehouse design.
Data Driven Development
A thorough look at your data climate. Data is the new diamond, but without the right architecture, it remains raw.
- We build according to the principle 'you don't know today what you need tomorrow'
- Build architectures from a data science perspective
- A custom approach for refining existing data
Technology: Data Engineering, Data Science, Event-Driven Systems, Machine Learning